Monday, May 11, 2009

Week 18...Laughter...with a funny story to go with it.

Every time I look at this picture I can't help but crack up. The sheep stole the bucket of food from this little boy and he started laughing so hard that he literally fell over and then continued to laugh hysterically....he created such a spectacle that everyone at the farm had to come over to see what all the fuss was about. As I was taking this photo I was laughing so hard that I had to stop taking the pictures as I couldn't see through my tears. So funny! Check out all of the other entries at www.iheartfaces.com.

Photobucket

This is obviously not the most flattering picture of us girls but it definitely captured what a great time we were having. This was taken on our girls trip to Chicago last July...Good times!

Photobucket

17 Post a Comment:

Karen Schneider May 11, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

Fantastic entry and I didn't get to mention how much I LOVED your kids entry last week. My MIL even brought it up and was talking about how much she LOVED it - GREAT job!!! Your work is VERY impressive!

Carrianne Photography May 11, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

LOVE it...well done!! the colors are amazing!!

Anonymous May 12, 2009 at 4:35 AM  

I like the moments you've captured in these images. Nice work.

Unknown May 12, 2009 at 4:42 AM  

Love the shots... amazing color nice angles... Nice job!

marissa May 12, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Both of your entries are amazing! Love the feeling in the photos. Makes me want to laugh along :)

Heidi May 13, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

Two of my favorite entries! Love the real emotion and the vivid colors. Great moments you've captured, there!

Erica May 13, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

oh i LOVE both of these. first i love how bright and colorful both shots are, how the focus is so sharp & the lighting is perfect in both. and their faces in both are awesome and so genuine

jennifer May 14, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

laughter and talent. these are both amazing in how genuine the moment was you captured and how well you put them together!

Indy Cookie May 16, 2009 at 5:41 AM  

Congratulations on your win! Great photo.

Leia May 16, 2009 at 5:44 AM  

Beautiful shot! The fun just oozes out of it. Congrats on your win!!!

Tabitha Blue May 16, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Great entries, and amazing colors!!!! Love your work, and congrats on winning!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Shelia Earl Photography May 16, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

Congratulations! I agree with Ree - this one made me laugh outloud when I saw it. Great work. Shelia

Unknown May 16, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

OH MY GOSH! You are the winner! That has to be the most exciting feeling : ). I love both of your entries. Really great pictures!

Amy @ Living Locurto May 16, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

Congrats!!! I loved your photo too:-)

Amy
Co-Founder
I Heart Faces

Karen Schneider May 16, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! How awesome to come in first. :) Great job, on both of your photos!

Unknown May 16, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Oh I love these and CONGRATS! :-)

jen May 18, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

your adult picture makes me giggle every time i see it!
congratulations!
(and what a great idea to have an i heart faces blog!)
i'll be back!